There are endless possibilities for us when it comes to juicing. We may have a preference for some fruits and vegetables. Juicing is easy and just requires two things like a juicer and some vegetables and fruits. We can experiment any which way we like by using those fruits and vegetables that we are particularly fond of. More and more people are turning to juicing as an important daily activity to look after their health. We can mix and match whatever suits our palate and need not be afraid of mixing something new and creative in our juicer. The recipes for juicing just require a combination of ingredients. Juicing once a day is normal for an average juicer but the same consumption split twice a day is better.
these are five creative recipes for juicing here:
1. Pomangerry Blast – Two Pomegranates/Two Mangoes/Handful of Cherries. Peel the pomegranates, peel the mangoes and cut them into slices, add the cherries and blend in a juicer. Add a little cold milk with sugar to taste and serve with crushed ice. Pomegranate is a fruit that is blessed abundantly by nature and is allegorical to plentiful. A blended pomegranate juice has the potential of destroying breast cancer cells while leaving the healthy cells alone. Studies have also shown that pomegranate juice may restrict the development of lung cancer. Drink it up, enjoy and stay healthy.
2. Ginger Lemon Ale – A healthy diet plan does not include the excessively sweetened and carbonated beverages. We can create innumerable recipes for juicing at home with many delicious combinations of fruits. One of the most popular for children and elders alike is the simple Ginger Lemon Ale. The only creative bit here is the addition of apples. We need two Apples/Half Lemon/Full Lime/Half inch fresh Ginger/handful of green Grapes/250 ml. Mineral Water. We need to core and slice the apples. The grapes have to be removed from the stem. First, we can juice the apples and ginger together. Then we may juice the rest of the fruits. We can pour them all together in a large glass and fill to the top with mineral water, serving it with ice for a good old fashioned homemade ale for a beautiful day.
3. Zingy Beet – Our recipe for juicing beet requires 2 Beetroots/4 Carrots/one Celery stalk/2 Red Radishes/one sliced Spanish Red Onion/one Lemon/2 Sweet Potatoes/4 Tablespoons of Cider Vinegar. Beetroot is a vegetable that has qualities of increasing our stamina and strengthening our liver because of its high content of an antioxidant called betaine. It helps the liver cells to function optimally and to flush out toxins. It is also rich in iron content for building red blood cells or haemoglobin. As beetroot juice is quite concentrated, it is important to dilute it with a little water and other juices as shown here. Too much beetroot juice can cause chills and fever. We can safely drink about two ounces a day. This is also a cancer buster. Zing your beet!
4. Acne Annihilator – 2 Carrots/one Celery stalk/one Beetroot/3 Dandelion leaves/one small piece of Ginger/ one slice of Pineapple/ 2 Tablespoons of Cider Vinegar. The vegetables have to be washed well to remove any pesticide spray residue toxins. After they are chopped and blended, add cider vinegar and serve. It will definitely have an impact on the acne allergy.
5. Mango Tango – 6 Mangoes/One and a half Pineapple/ handful of purple Grapes/2 Tablespoons of Cider Vinegar. The mangoes have to be peeled and cut into spears. The skin of the pineapple has to be removed and cut into pieces before putting them through the juicer. Put all the juice in a sealable container and then add the cider vinegar and shake thoroughly. Put it in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving. This tropical tango will be great for colds, influenza and digestion.